Popcorn Ceiling Removal Services
Here to meet all your exterior painting needs and expectations, from start to finish.
Popcorn Ceiling Removal
Croc Painting Company has the equipment, expertise, and know-how to complete popcorn ceiling removal projects of any size. Our crew of popcorn ceiling removal experts is committed to getting the job done right, on time, and on budget, so you can enjoy sleek, modern ceilings without any fuss or delay.
Some of the reasons to choose us as your popcorn ceiling removal service provider:
- Fair, accurate estimates and pricing on all our projects.
- Courteous and conscious workers clean up their mess.
- Exceptional warranties come with all our work.
- We hire trustworthy employees that pass background screenings.
Why Remove Popcorn Ceiling?
Popcorn ceiling removal is an expense that some homeowners avoid as long as possible. Of course, like many other home improvement projects, the long-term benefits of popcorn ceiling removal far outweigh the short-term costs of hiring a popcorn ceiling removal company in the Phoenix East Valley, Scottsdale, and Paradise Valley, Arizona.
For starters, removing popcorn ceilings will give your home a sleeker and more modern look that may actually increase the value of your home. Textured ceilings are also prone to fading, yellowing, and cracking, which can have the opposite effect on the aesthetics and value of your home. Most importantly, depending on the age of your home, popcorn ceilings may contain asbestos or lead, both of which can be harmful to your health.
The Popcorn Ceiling Removal Process
Popcorn ceiling removal is a labor-intensive, multi-step process that is best handled by professionals. Although many DIY-type homeowners choose to start the process on their own, the majority end up calling a popcorn ceiling removal company like Croc Painting Company after they realize the steps involved with removing and replacing textured ceilings.
Here is an overview of our approach to popcorn ceiling removal:
- We seal the area using tape, plastic, and drop cloths to protect your furnishings and contain any ceiling residue, material, and dust that falls during the removal stage
- We carefully scrape and scrub the popcorn substance off of the ceilings, taking care not to damage the drywall or substrate underneath
- We repair, retexture, and/or repaint the freshly exposed ceiling
- We clean the entire area, oftentimes leaving your home cleaner than when we arrived
Contact Croc Painting Company to discuss your project and let us help you turn your colorful dreams into a vivid reality!
How Much is Popcorn Ceiling Removal in Phoenix?
Popcorn ceiling removal prices depend on several different factors. No two popcorn ceiling removal projects are the same, because no two homes are the same. The best way to answer this question is to explain some of the factors that impact the cost to remove a popcorn ceiling:
Square Footage – One of the most important considerations is the actual square footage of the popcorn ceiling that needs to be removed. Obviously, the cost to remove the popcorn ceiling from a large living room or in multiple rooms will be higher than a single room or smaller home.
Prep and Setup – Prep and setup are usually included in the fees, but there may be exceptions for anything “above and beyond” standard popcorn ceiling removal. For example, if the textured ceilings contain asbestos or lead paint, the process may become more complicated, more expensive, or require additional professional services.
Finishing – The cost may also be higher or lower depending on how you want your ceiling to look after the popcorn texture is removed. For example, if you choose to leave your ceilings bare and exposed, the project will cost less than if you decide to repaint your ceilings. There are other finishing options to consider that may impact the overall cost of popcorn ceiling removal.
Why Croc for your Popcorn Ceiling Removal?
Croc Painting Company is known as the premier residential and commercial painting company in Phoenix for many reasons, including our quality, customer service, and attention to detail. We bring the same ethics and values to our popcorn ceiling removal as we do to our painting projects, namely:
- Our commitment to quality and workmanship is second to none
- Our staff is highly trained and strive for the highest level of quality
- We provide fair, accurate estimates and pricing on all projects, big or small
- We only use the best equipment for lasting results
- Customers come first, and your satisfaction is our top priority
Request Your Free Popcorn Ceiling Removal Estimate.
Call or contact us online to request your free estimate on residential popcorn ceiling removal.